Specialist, Research (Associate Editor, Journal)
- American Physical Therapy Asso
- Title: Specialist, Research (Associate Managing Editor, Journal)Department/Unit: Research/Scientific AffairsFLSA Status: Full-time, ExemptLocation: Alexandria, VAAbout APTADo you want to contribute to...
Assistant Professor of Journalism
- Texas Tech University
- Job Description: The Department of Journalism Creative Media Industries within the College of Media Communication at Texas Tech University is looking for two active journalism and media scholars to ...
- WUSA9, the TEGNA-owned station in Washington, D.C., is seeking a talented Multi-Skilled Journalist, who will work as an on-air reporter. You have a strong talent for capturing and conveying breaking n...
Principal Journalist, OPIS
- Job Description:OPIS is a thriving energy pricing, news, and software provider. We provide transparency through real-time news, pricing services, educational courses, software tools and market-specifi...
Legal Reporter (Level 1 Journalist)
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Reuters is seeking a Legal Reporter to hit the ground running covering litigation in courts across the U.S. The Legal Reporter will have the instincts and sources to deliver distinctive coverage of hi...
Adjunct Lecturer in Journalism
- Mc Daniel College
- The Department of English at McDaniel College is seeking part-time adjunct lecturers to teach Introduction to Journalism, Advanced News Reporting and Media Ethics in the Spring 2023 semester and beyon...
2023 POLITICO Journalism Institute
- POLITICO's mission from the very beginning was to win the audience. We dedicate ourselves to providing accurate, nonpartisan, impactful journalism so that our readers are well informed and can work wi...
Journalism Jobs in Other States